December 7, 2021

High School Student Accused of Sexual Assault Transferred to Another School, Accused of Same

A Loudoun County, Virginia highschool pupil accused of sexually assaulting a feminine pupil, was transferred to one other faculty and charged with committing the identical crime there.

The primary alleged incident occurred in Could at Stone Bridge High School in Ashburn.

The second is claimed to have occurred in October at Broad Run High School, NBC Information reported.

Mother and father had been outraged and shared their opinions at a heated board assembly earlier this week. Apparently, the suspect was allowed to switch to Broad Run after the primary incident.

Loudoun County Commonwealth’s Legal professional Buta Biberaj stated the identical teen had been charged for each incidents.

Purportedly the teenager was sporting an digital monitor when he dedicated the second assault.

In a press launch, the native sheriff’s workplace acknowledged that it had been alerted of the primary assault by a faculty employees member. From there, a “thorough investigation and evidentiary analysis” was launched.

“Once the elements of a crime were determined, on July 8, 2021, a 14-year-old male was arrested in the case with two counts of forcible sodomy,” the sheriff’s workplace stated of the primary incident.

In accordance to police, the boy was arrested, and the case was turned over to Biberaj’s workplace to decide if he ought to keep within the juvenile detention middle or be launched.

The second incident occurred on October 6. “The investigation determined on the afternoon of October 6, the 15-year-old suspect forced the victim into an empty classroom where he held her against her will and inappropriately touched her,” authorities stated. “The victim immediately reported the incident to a Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office School Resource Officer.”

He was arrested and charged with sexual battery and abduction, for that matter.

Biberaj advised WTOP that prosecutors have 21 days from the time a juvenile is charged and detained to both resolve the case or launch the suspect.

“When 21 days was about to expire, we hadn’t gotten the DNA analysis — and it was necessary to have that to establish one of the charges. So, we had to either try it without the DNA and run the risk of not making that case, or ask the court for additional time,” Biberaj advised the information station.

It’s unclear if the boy has been launched.